Version 2.0 - Tokyo is coming soon. Please excuse the construction and let me know if you have any problems.

Thank you

Friday, May 15, 2009 / Posted by Zackary /

"You Can Never say Thank You or Please Too Much." - Andy Warhol

I want to say a Big Thank You to my Followers here at Z Reflections. A Big Shout Out to my 2,000 followers on Twitter (MindofZ), you guys rock big time. Speaking of my social networks, my YouTube channel is ZTubeJapan. At the moment I have 18 videos and am adding more soon.

If you have a minute please take my two polls on the left hand side of the screen. Lately I have been getting lots of comments which makes me happy. So thank you #3 goes to those that have commented here and emailed. Feel free to write me anytime at MindofZ@gmail.com

Peace and Love,


Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment