Version 2.0 - Tokyo is coming soon. Please excuse the construction and let me know if you have any problems.

Looking out from a Temple in Kyoto Japan

Friday, May 15, 2009 / Posted by Zackary /

Forget Yoga! Stretching for good pictures is a discipline unto itself. To take this picture you need the Tall Temple Bad Position move. The difficult part is keeping the camera steady while using the extended digital zoom. If I had mastered this move the above picture would look better. When using the TTBPM it is recommended you take multiple shots.


I hope everyone is enjoying the pictures from my Kyoto trip. Kyoto is one of the most beautiful and interesting places in Japan. As I took 1,100 pictures and an hour of video on my trip there is more to come. As always I welcome your comments (positive or not) and any questions you might have.

Peace,
Zackary

Labels:

1 comments:

Comment by Unknown on May 17, 2009 at 1:05 AM

Photography is an art form. :)

And I envy you.... Kyoto.

Post a Comment