Version 2.0 - Tokyo is coming soon. Please excuse the construction and let me know if you have any problems.

A Flower Exhibition with a friend

Tuesday, December 02, 2008 / Posted by Zackary /

Hello and Welcome to my Blog.

Please remember to tip the wait staff; they are working hard while you are readeading. Or as they say at Second City as an army of waiters come out of a hundred doors (or so it seems), “The more you drink the funnier we get.”

After doing more research I discovered there is a ridiculously easy way to add pictures. It reminds me of spending hours looking for something you lost only to find it finally in a place that makes sense. Sure that receipt was in the jacket I wore last week not in the closet I just destroyed. Not that I would do something silly like take everything out of my closet and spread it across the bedroom. Really, I would never do that because the dresser is too heavy for me to remove. Nor would I try to download complicated new programs when you can simply add a link from Picasso Web Albums to Blogger.

I hope you enjoy the pictures. You should be able to double click on the slideshow and make it bigger have you the urge. If there are problems, please let me know.

Take care,

---Z


Flower Exhibition with a friend


Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment