Version 2.0 - Tokyo is coming soon. Please excuse the construction and let me know if you have any problems.

Blogs I am following

Saturday, December 06, 2008 / Posted by Zackary /

Good Evening from Nagoya where it is 42 degrees and the night is clear.

I have had better days then today but at least it has been relaxing and my apartment is warm. And my apartment is also very clean and tidy which always makes me happy.

Ever adding more cool stuff to this my free blog you will now find a list of blogs that I am following. Just scroll down on the right hand side and you will see them. Some of these blogs are from Japan and others from different parts of the world. Like my links these will be continually updated.

As a reminder you can scroll down on the right hand said and choose to follow my blog. Again, you can sign up as anonymous if you want.

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment