Version 2.0 - Tokyo is coming soon. Please excuse the construction and let me know if you have any problems.

A Message to my Friends

Saturday, November 29, 2008 / Posted by Zackary /

Dear Friends,

I am trying to keep this blog updated so you know about Zackland. Writing the blog is fun but I have been writing less email. This week I wrote many messages but am still behind. My apologies if it seems I have been blowing you off. My friends in Japan are great but I do miss my loved ones in America dearly. The continued love, understanding, and kindness of my friends and family is what keeps me sane.
Thus has it been and thus shall it always be.

Please continue to send your great email so I know how you are doing. Even the more mundane stuff is nice for me to hear. This year is ending quickly and I feel out of touch with some of you.

Depite everything, I feel better than I have for years.

I am off for the holidays starting on December 17th. After I get a few days of serious sleep (I get up at six and rarely get to bed before 1 anymore), I will catch up on all my correspondence. There will also be many long blog entries about everything.

Please take good care,

Love & Peace,

---Z

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment