Version 2.0 - Tokyo is coming soon. Please excuse the construction and let me know if you have any problems.

Welcome to my New Readers

Saturday, November 29, 2008 / Posted by Zackary /

Hi Everyone!

A big welcome to all the people now following my blog via Facebook, Twitter, and other social networks.

If you are not familiar with Twitter, I have added a link to it on my recommended web page. You can use it to follow my blog and do all kinds of fun stuff. Here is the blip from Twitter:

"Twitter is a privately funded startup with offices in the SoMA neighborhood of San Francisco, CA. Started as a side project in March of 2006, Twitter has grown into a real-time short messaging service that works over multiple networks and devices. In countries all around the world, people follow the sources most relevant to them and access information via Twitter as it happens—from breaking world news to updates from friends."

On Facebook, just look under my name, Zackary Prince. My only real problem with Facebook is that you have to join before you can see any profiles. Many of my friends here use Facebook so it is a nice way to keep up with people.

Or I am on Skpye, ZackaryPrince. Skpye video is fantastic and free, free, free! I cannot recommend it enough. Downloading the program and getting started takes about two minutes tops. All you need is a headshet and a webcame if you want people to see you. I didn't think video but be a big deal but it has been fabulous.

As I've said before, I may be the most accessible person you know. If you would like a pagepage or blog linked to this site, please let me know.

As always thank you for reading and keep the comments coming!

Peace,
--Z

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment