Version 2.0 - Tokyo is coming soon. Please excuse the construction and let me know if you have any problems.

Holiday Plans

Friday, November 21, 2008 / Posted by Zackary /

Many people have asked about my holiday plans. So what am I doing? I don't know yet. Whenever I figure out something to do that is exciting and affordable I will pass on the details.

Tonight some friends are having an early Thanksgiving Day party. I have been looking forward to this and will no doubt get stuffed. On Saturday morning and early afternoon I plan on sleeping and then sleeping some more.

Saturday night I am going to an English party. There are small compaines here that set up private students for one-on-one lessons with a native speaker. The students pay a one time fee to the company and then it is just the student and teacher. These English parties are sometime small in a conference room or in clubs like that one I am going to tomorrow. For native speakers the party is free. I really like the word free in any langugae. Japanese students pay a high fee to get in. The last big English party I went to was a blast. So I am looking forward to the one on Saturday.

Time to go run for my afternoon bus.

Take care,

^^^^Z

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment