Version 2.0 - Tokyo is coming soon. Please excuse the construction and let me know if you have any problems.

Clean

Saturday, September 27, 2008 / Posted by Zackary /

How is everyone out there reading this? I hope someone is reading this anyway.

A very short post this time. Thanks to a massive Microsoft Update I was unable to use the Internet or YouTube so I was able to clean. Is it just me or is it amazing the amount of stuff that you can get on top of a kitchen table? Oh, I bought my table from a friend that was leaving for 2,000 yen (about $20). For a wood table I thought that was pretty good. The more toys I get the more the cables multiply. They are are about to take over my entire apartment. I was thinking about getting a blow torch!

I slept in a little bit today, just until 1:30 p.m. I was supposed to see a friend for dinner last night but he never showed up. I forgot my cell (they say kaytie here) so I could not call him. Being without my phone makes me nervous. At least I did have my camera although I only got a few shots. The funniest was one with a drunken Korea guy out with his buddies for a night of fun. In his druken state I was briefly his best friend. I will post the picture with my next batch on Google Photo.

The apartment is clean and as soon as I am clean I can rush out to see a friend.

Cheers,

--Z

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment