Version 2.0 - Tokyo is coming soon. Please excuse the construction and let me know if you have any problems.

Looking for Chu-ken Hachiko (The Faithful Dog, in Tokyo)

Monday, June 01, 2009 / Posted by Zackary /

Posted by Picasa

A few months ago in Tokyo I was supposed to meet Doug (Bloglue), a new friend from Twitter in Shibuya by Hachiko the Dog. I got to the area early walked by the Dog and started taking pictures and videos. It may be hard to believe that I got lost during this process. Okay, maybe not so hard to believe! Anyway, I was in a silly mood and started asking people where the Dog was. People would look puzzled and would then say, "On the dog." Before long I ran into two friends laughing and having a good time. I repeated my question about the Dog and they pointed the way. Then one of them being silly walked that way pulling on my sleeve. I laughed with them and took a few pictures while being led along. If you have a good sense of humor Japan can be a wonderful place.

Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment