Version 2.0 - Tokyo is coming soon. Please excuse the construction and let me know if you have any problems.

Actually I Am Not Leaving Japan Afterall

Wednesday, June 03, 2009 / Posted by Zackary /

"Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans." -John Lennon

My life seems to change by the moment these days. As I was trying to drag myself to the travel agency without much luck I got a new job offer. This offer was too good to turn down so I said yes. Thus, I will be moving to Tokyo and working as an ALT (Assistant Language Teacher) again at one public junior high school. I am very excited about living in Tokyo again and being able to stay in Japan.

A big thank you goes out to my parents for being incredibly supportive during this process. I love them more than I can ever express. Thank you also to all of you that posted comments and wished me a good journey home.

Soon I must pack up the computer so this will be my last post from Nagoya.

Peace and Love,

Labels:

5 comments:

Comment by ジェイソン (Jason) on June 3, 2009 at 1:24 PM

Congratulations on your new employment opportunity! I wish you the best of luck in Tokyo.

If you ever feel the need for some Nagoya-specific foods, just let me know, and I'll send them up via Kuro Neko.

Comment by Rick Cogley on June 3, 2009 at 1:47 PM

Good for you, Zackary. Hope to see you up here.

Comment by Norm on June 3, 2009 at 3:23 PM

Zack, way to go - good things always seem to work out. Enjoy your summer.
Norm & Linda in LA (Lower Alabama)

Comment by Simone Grant on June 3, 2009 at 10:42 PM

That's amazing darling. And now we get to look forward to more posts from Japan.

Comment by Unknown on June 7, 2009 at 4:17 AM

Great news you found a new job. I'm sure you will enjoy Tokyo.

Post a Comment