Version 2.0 - Tokyo is coming soon. Please excuse the construction and let me know if you have any problems.

My Going Away Party at Shooters in Nagoya, Japan

Sunday, May 31, 2009 / Posted by Zackary /

I think maybe Nigel took this one, I'm not sure. Despite the fact I am still thin this picture makes me look properly fat! From the left: Z, Simone, Doug, Catherine. The Japanese guy was a friend of a friend and I never understood his name. The music and the other people at Shooters are noisy.

Doug (from America), Catherine (from Australia) & Nigel (from England).


I was walking to Shooters and ran into Nigel talking on his cell. It is highly possible that I was a bit lost. Creativity I have in spades, a sense of direction not so much! Nigel had time to stop by for a drink (or two) and invited his Japanese friend.

Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment