Version 2.0 - Tokyo is coming soon. Please excuse the construction and let me know if you have any problems.

Blue Tokyo

Thursday, May 28, 2009 / Posted by Zackary /


I took a couple million pictures of these buildings and was never thrilled with any of them. This picture grew on me after I spent an hour re-working it into something especially blue. I like blue. After arguing with myself for a while I decided to leave in the green light on the top left hand side. Do you like it in there or think it is an unnecessary distraction? I welcome any and all comments.
Posted by Picasa

Labels:

1 comments:

Comment by Neroli on May 31, 2009 at 3:56 AM

I didn't actually notice the green light until I read your description; now I can't stop looking at it! If you crop it out, however, you would lose most of the dark sheet of windows in the upper left corner, which adds a bit of depth to the picture. If it were me, I would probably leave the light there as it's not too much of a distraction until you actually start looking at it with a critical eye.

Also, blue is the best colour!

Post a Comment