Version 2.0 - Tokyo is coming soon. Please excuse the construction and let me know if you have any problems.

Japanese Food Explained with Pictures

Sunday, December 21, 2008 / Posted by Zackary /

Writing back food is not my forte, especially in Japan. Here's how it goes - People order me food, I ask what it is in Japanese and they tell me. Then I have them repeat it and I think, oh yeah I'll remember that. Sure. Later I talk to a friend and describe what I had. The friend says the correct Japanese phrase. Then I have them repeat it and I think, oh yeah I'll remember that. Sure.

This food explains general types of Japanese food and has lovely pictures. I looked through it and thought, oh yeah I'll remember that. Sure.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=http://www.unicom-lra.co.jp/jkw/tkjf_e.html&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=1&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dreal%2BLife%2BJapanese%2BFood,%2Bby%2BCraig%2BDibble%2B%2526%2BSetsuko%2BMatsumoto%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26hs%3Dccu%26sa%3DX

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment