Version 2.0 - Tokyo is coming soon. Please excuse the construction and let me know if you have any problems.

Back in Chicago ^^ Any Day Now

Tuesday, December 16, 2008 / Posted by Zackary /

I am writing about the scandal in Illinois where our governor tried to sell a senate seat long after he lost his soul. When I manage to get up tomorrow (first day of my vacation) I will finish that blog.

For now just let me say that against all the odds I still hope that the governor whose name no one can pronounce will finally resign. His soul is lost but at this rate he's going to take a lot of people with him. I just want to wake up and find that he left town with no forwarding address. Or is in a box. Oh you bet I am angry! The amount of damage he has done and could still do is terrifying.

You can read up on all the latest gory details at the Chicago Tribune's webpage.
-
I believe in Peace & Love still but I'm not feeling it for whatever his name is.
^^^^Z

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment