Version 2.0 - Tokyo is coming soon. Please excuse the construction and let me know if you have any problems.

Visiting Japan * I * Cell Phones (Keitai)

Sunday, June 14, 2009 / Posted by Zackary /

This is the first installment in my new series designed to make visiting Japan less confusing. If you have any questions please add a comment to this post or contact me at MindofZ@gmail.com

International cell phones work in much of Europe, the United States, England, etc. Most of these phones don't work on the Japanese network. You should call your cell provider to make sure of this. You can buy a temporary phone and purchase minutes if you want to. (I hear a jail broken i-Phone works great with a different SIM card but you didn't hear that from me.)

I would still recommend that you bring your cell phone. Camera phones are great for taking pictures of station stops so that you can find them later. Many phones allow you to take notes and that is great for writing down transit information and how to find places.

Your Japanese Guide
--Zackary

Labels:

1 comments:

Comment by Safdar Butt on June 15, 2009 at 2:52 AM

your site is so good.plz check my web site and give me comments.http://www.nokiamobile.ws/

Post a Comment