Version 2.0 - Tokyo is coming soon. Please excuse the construction and let me know if you have any problems.

Morning Shot

Tuesday, February 24, 2009 / Posted by Zackary /

Good Morning from Nagoya, Japan!


At 8:49 a.m. it is 47.1 degrees and looks like rain. Sunrise was at 6:29 a.m.although I missed it as my red curtains were closed.

I was teaching at two Japanese Public Junior High Schools but recently finished up my contract. So I am looking for a new teaching job. The plus side of this is that I don’t have to get up for work or for anything else actually. I have been sleeping during the day and have been up for hours but a new pot of coffee sounds nice.

Thank you for stopping by, please relax and make yourself at home. If you want something, please let me know. I am your host and here for you.

Peace,


Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment