Version 2.0 - Tokyo is coming soon. Please excuse the construction and let me know if you have any problems.

Picture of the Day - Kyoto

Thursday, January 08, 2009 / Posted by Zackary /



Yes, I realize this picture could be better. I got to this temple in Kyoto right after they closed the gates for the night. It was a lovely clear night and I had hope for some good pictures. Looking at the temple in the still of the night it was breathtakingly beautiful. Sadly, the gate was too far from the temple to use a flash and the beautiful night was just too dark. Out of forty pictures this is the only one I could touch up enough to share.

I will go back during the day and hopefully get some great shots. For now imagine a moment of silence in a very busy world. And a temple that is more than simply a tourist destination with another chance to buy a cellphone strap.

Peace,
-Z

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment