Version 2.0 - Tokyo is coming soon. Please excuse the construction and let me know if you have any problems.

2 More Parties Take II

Saturday, December 13, 2008 / Posted by Zackary /


My day job is being an ALT (Assistant Language Teacher to a Japanese Teacher) in the public schools teaching of course English. I should maybe write about that in a blog you think?

I also teach business classes and one-to-one classes and work with a few companies. One of them had their holiday parties tonight and that was fun. The restaurant looked great as it was bathed in red and artistic lighting. When you are at a party the artistic part sets a great vibe. Unfortunately if you want to take video it can be challenging. So no video for my loyal readers but please enjoy the pictures.








Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment