Version 2.0 - Tokyo is coming soon. Please excuse the construction and let me know if you have any problems.

Welcome to my Blog

Thursday, October 09, 2008 / Posted by Zackary /

My blog is now public and can be viewed by anyone. So if you are reading this via an Internet search, then welcome to my blog! If you are enjoying this blog (or not) please let me know. I write what I want to write but suggestions or questions are welcome. Feel free to ask me questions about Japanese culture, lifestyle, teaching, shopping, America, Chicago (my hometown) or anything. I am not a real estate or travel agency but I can answer basic questions.

I am still adding things to my blog and soon there will be pictures. So stop by again soon to see more pictures and gadgets.

Thank you for stopping by and allowing me to share with you.

Best wishes from Japan,

--Z

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment