Version 2.0 - Tokyo is coming soon. Please excuse the construction and let me know if you have any problems.

Morning Shot

Saturday, February 07, 2009 / Posted by Zackary /

Okay, so it is not really morning anymore, it's Saturday!

Here in Nagoya sunrise was at 6:47 a.m. and the temperature is 35°F. I went to bed late or actually early and am a bit tired this morning. Coffee mug #2 is coming up and will no doubt widen my eyes.

Today I am going to a festival with my good friends Doug and Catherine. Will I get a sunny clear day to take pictures? Wow, I sure hope so. When I was in Tokyo last the rain never even let up.

I just have time to crank up Alice & Chains (90's alternative band) and hear about the Rooster one more time. The song is actually called Rooster for those that want to look it up. Nice loud music in the morning is sweet to my ears.

Peace,
-Zackary

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment